Introducing the Graziher Spring 2017 magazine.
Theme: Bright Young Things
On Sale Date: 1st September
Cover Photography: Clancy Job Photography
Cover Image: Elisha Parker, co-founder of Cattlesales.com.au
Cover Story: Our cover story of Elisha Parker & Annabelle Woods – the graziher's who started Cattlesales.
Other stories including...
- Going Remote: the story of tech start-up Pointer Remote Roles
- Family Ties: 4 daughters of the land
- Shelley Scott: Our VIC dairy farmer footballer, what's it like to be a dairy farmer and play for the national AFL women's team?
- The Drove: a 5 day drove across central QLD
- Sisters Doing it For Themselves – what's it like to be in business with your sister? Featuring the stories of Limewash Vintage, BLACK ROCK BEEF CO, The CrackUp Sisters & Longrass Style
- Breaking In: one young girl's commitment to rehoming and saving brumbies 4BP Horses
.... plus the usual round up of grazihers and the doings of amazing rural women.