Role title Advertising Manager
Role Type 6 weeks contract – starts ASAP ends late November – averaging 15hrs/week
Remuneration $55,000 ($6500 for 6 weeks contract)
Graziher magazine launched in November 2015 as part of a new rural and regional women’s media company.
We are recruiting for an advertising and client relationship manager to join our team on a 6 week contract leading up into the busiest time of year for us
This role will be responsible for sourcing new clients for advertising in our print and digital publications. You will be consulting with our team to maximise opportunities with new brands and existing clients.The role will also include working with our existing clients to manage their accounts and their deliverables.
This position will suit someone with mid-level experience years of digital media in a sales environment; good knowledge of the Australian media landscape as well as the Australia agriculture and agribusiness spheres; a strong understanding of the sales process and of strategic and insights led thinking. Must be a people person that values our business integrity.
Existing contacts within media agencies, digital teams, rural/regional/agriculture clients, sponsorship, content and marketing agencies, creative agencies and PR agencies is desirable.
Start date: ASAP
Role must haves:
- Good knowledge in digital media/and or print media in a sales environment
- Ability to think around problems in order to solve clients business problems
- A strong understanding of the sales process
- Excellent presentation skills - verbal and written
- Able to produce pitches to new clients
- An understanding of how platforms and products can work together to build a solution for a client
- Understanding of the editorial integrity of Graziher and understanding of the Graziher brand
- Needs to be able to work to deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to keep meticulous records and systems.
- Good understanding of technology an advantage
- Existing contacts within media agencies and digital teams desirable
- Be able to create pitches and proposals.
- Basic design skills with Canva or InDesign would be an advantage
- Be flexible to learn new digital software for lead capture etc.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- High energy self starter with “can do” attitude
- Delivery focussed and ability to find creative solutions to problems
- Verbal reasoning skills
- Lateral thinker
- Experience in proposal writing
- Capable of working quickly in a fast changing environment
- IT Skills (Office, Mac, Gmail plus other digital software)
Send through why you think you are right for this position plus a brief execution plan to email@example.com
Execution plan for how you would approach filling advertising spaces in our:
- Christmas digital magazine
- Summer print magazine
- Christmas print magazine – a small insert in our Summer print magazine